Errors & Omissions (E & O) Insurance for Music
This program offers specialized coverage for a wide variety of media risks against the devastating impact of lawsuits for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright and other specified torts.
E&O Provides coverage for (but is not limited to):
1) Improper handling of unsolicited materials
2) Failure to obtain appropriate rights for music and film clips
3) Failure to obtain appropriate releases for individuals appearing in the production
4) Improper use of celebrity's name or likeness
5) Clearance issues relating to musical, performance and distribution rights
The content displayed on this website is for informational purposes only and is not an offer of insurance. The purpose of the provided information is to assist in the general understanding of available coverage and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting approval and the referenced coverage on this website may not be available in all territories and may vary depending on exposure. Coverage is also subject to minimum premiums that may vary by state.
Read Definitions of Insurance for more details.
* A Rated Insurance Companies by AM Best
Errors and Omissions Insurance for Music
Quotes are complimentary. No Obligation.
Our brokers are standing by:
M-F 9AM-6PM (EST)
(800) 371 2555